When you visit the Human Touch website we will store
- (If possible) your domain name and e-mail address
- Information about the pages you access on our site
- Your e-mail address if you post any messages/questions on this website
- Any information you submit voluntarily (e.g. research information and/or site registration)
This information is used to
- Improve the contents of our website
- Notify you of any website updates
- Contact you for marketing purposes
The encoding techniques used to transmit or receive your details via our website meet the accepted standards prevailing within the IT sector. Human Challenge bvba and Think and Touch bvba have put the necessary security measures in place to avoid that any information received on our website gets lost, is used for illegitimate purposes or is amended.
Contact by e-mail
Please contact us at the address featuring at the end of this privacy statement if you no longer wish to receive any commercial e-mails from Human Challenge bvba or from Think and Touch bvba. As stipulated by law, any commercial e-mail we send you will contain a feature enabling you to have your name deleted from our e-mail list.
Contact by post or telephone
If you advise us of your postal address or telephone number by e-mail, we may from time to time contact you by post or telephone to tell you about our products, services, upcoming events or for market-research purposes. Please contact us at the address featuring at the end of this privacy statement if you do not wish to be contacted.
If you no longer wish to receive mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from any company, please contact the Belgian Direct Marketing Association Robinson List:
By phone on free-phone number: 0800 – 91 886
By post: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro & Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels
Upon request, Human Challenge bvba or Think and Touch bvba will give you access to all the information we have about you. Please contact us at the address featuring at the end of this privacy statement if you would like to view this information. Upon request, we also give you the opportunity to rectify any incorrect details.
- Human Challenge bvba, at the address below;
- Think and Touch bvba, at the address below;
- The Commission for the Protection of Privacy (Waterloolaan 115, 1000 Brussels).
If you wish to comment on one of the aforementioned practices, feel free to contact us:
By e-mail to: marijke @humanchallenge.be or firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone at: +32-478-32.80.17 (Marijke Theunis) or +32-485-18.29.78 (Dany Daelemans)
By letter to: Human Challenge bvba, Grote Heirbaan 39 1852 Grimbergen or Think and Touch bvba, Antwerpsesteenweg 124 2630 Aartselaar